Monday, January 16, 2012

Tuesday with Dorie

There is a web site called Tuesdays with Dorie. It is a group that bakes through a cook book of Dorie Greenspan. Twice a month you must bake a recipe chosen from a specific cookbook. This time a round the cookbook is "Cooking with Julia". There are rules and one is that you must write about your experience and how it went making the recipe but not print the recipe. They want others to buy the book also.
I have this new kitchen and I thought this might be a fun way to learn how to use my new oven and learn some new skills. I have watched from the side lines long enough. I am jumping in going to give it a try. Wish me luck. I will be using this blog spot as my blog of choice. Hopefully this will not be a great start and a fizzle.
Wish me luck!

2 comments: